Friday 21 July 2017

Art Alchemy Impasto Paints Are Soooooooooooo.........

Howdy Folks ,Lisa here with a Friday Mixed Media update,
Unfortunately I was unable to get online last week due to NBN issues,Grr
but I am back this week to share  a new art journal piece I have been playing with , 
incorporating the super cool , Art Alchemy Impasto Paints from Finnabair ,
 released through Prima , and some fun collage style techniques .
So happy to have these amazingly lush rich paints into my arty stash, finally !
 I started by using the paints to fill in some vibrancy into the background. and boy,
that is exactly what these paints do, add a beautiful vitality to the overall look..
I added some layers with stencils and more paint to my Dina Wakley Media Journal
then after finding a few photo images in magazines, 
I cut them out and added them to the page with liquitex matt medium.
 A little Fude ball doodling and added details with more stencils and a some Colour Blast Bling for the central image , brings focus and attention to a focal point on the page.
  I am absolutely loving this style of entertaining art journaling atm and 
I really do intend to spend more time creating fun pieces using this cool collage style .
You should definitely try it out .
Thanks for dropping by, I'll be back next week with a mixed media blog update .
Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment