Tuesday 4 July 2017

Embellishments made easy with Tania

Hi again lovely Scrappingclearly Community. I had a bit of fun with the moodboard for this post. In all honesty, this week, I have been struggling for craft time due to family visiting from down South, it's kind of hard to get the mojo flowing too when there's a house full of people.
The moodboard this month is so bright and happy and I found the perfect solution to my time poor, mojo poor problem. In my stash from Scrappingclearly, I have a few ephemera packs with bits left over from other projects. The Dear Lizzy, HAPPY PLACE, die cut pack had the perfect colours.
Here's the moodboard:



I started with some scraps from some Maggie Holmes - BLOOM papers and made a few small tags.


Then with my Dear Lizzy, Happy Place, die cut pack, I picked a few matching die cuts and layered them up on my tags! I used mounting tape to add some of the layers for extra dimension!


They were finished off with a few different colours of twine from my stash and a cute little peg from American Crafts!




So now I  have some quick and easy embellishments for my next layout, or they would even make great card toppers!! Be sure to stay tuned to the blog and see how I use these embellishments on my next project!!!
Happy crafting!
Tania





No comments:

Post a Comment