Thursday 13 July 2017

I'm Sharing, Are You?

 Hiya Arty Peeps.
Welcome to the Scrapping Clearly blog.

I'm here today to share some more arty play with the Distress Oxide inkpads from Tim Holtz. I know, again! But I just cannot get enough of them and I'm over-the-moon excited that there are 12 new colours coming out soon!

This time I wanted to see how they reacted on black cardstock and over
Colour Blast shimmer pastes. For this page I have used 'Bling' paste.


As you can see it leaves a lovely chalky finish which softens the sheen of the paste. The hues become very subtle, almost indistinguishable from each other on the black card. I really like the subtlety of the colours over the paste.


I layered my photo on patterned papers from this 6x6 pad (which is currently on sale in the store), and the backs of some scrunched and inked kraft tags. I typed my journalling on one of the tags with my amazing Typecast typewriter (these are sold out but you can still get more ribbons) and added a cute hashtag stamp,
love these so much!
My title is from this gorgeous sparkly Thickers pack, with dymo sub-titles mounted on the back of some
wood veneer words that I was never going to use.

And this is how it looks.


We would love to see what you are making with your Scrapping Clearly products. Come and share with us on our Facebook page. While you're there check out our monthly Sketch and Moodboard challenges and play along, you could score yourself some shop $$.
This cold weather is the perfect opportunity to get scrappy/arty/crafty.

Til next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment