Monday 4 September 2017

WK8 2017 with Melinda

Hey, hey my scrappy friends!! It's Melinda here with you today and I am back again today with my latest share! 

Once again I am using the very fun and Spring-y collection "Spring Fling" by Pebbles. I love the fun colours and patterns on that neutral kraft base in this collection and found week 8 missing all the cards and journalling in our album so figured this would be a fun collection to complete this week in our album!



Here is the left hand side of the spread


I have used some of the neutral kraft papers as my base cards (Celebration, Party Time, Patchwork and Spring Fling) and also some of the adorable 3x4 cut apart cards from the Cut Out's sheet.

I don't know how well you know your PL page protectors but for the right hand side of this week I have used a panoramic protector to include a few extra photo's and stories. Here is a look at the whole opened right hand side of the week.



And this is the the front of the folding part of the protector



For embellishing I have kept it pretty simple using a few pieces from the ephemera pack, cutting up some of the pieces from the Me To You patterned paper and the gorgeous floral puffy stickers - which by the way - I have used the WHOLE sheet!! Yep, it's done! Who else gets that little kick from using the last of a sticker sheet?!



For my title card and a couple of sub-titles on cards I have used these leather looking alphas by WRMK.

Due to the business and high contrast of the white against the kraft I decided that using my typewriter was the best bet for my journalling so grabbed some off cuts of some vanilla coloured cardstock, typed them up my words and trimmed into journalling strips. Easy, done and I love the flow it creates from card to card and page to page!




My motto for this year's PL is very much "get it done" rather than "make it perfect" and I am really loving how some of these pages are coming together!

I have no idea what I'll be creating for my next ScrappingClearly project but until then, happy scrapping!!


Melinda
xx

2 comments:

  1. super cute pages, love all the stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous PL pages Melinda!! I love this paper range too - I didnt know there were puffy stickers - I need them :)

    ReplyDelete