Friday 23 February 2018

HeART Journal Inspiration

 Morning Bloggers,
Lisa here with a Friday Mixed media update.
Our Friend has departed and life is returning to post JPL life, hence it's a little quiet.
To keep some focus and unwind after my working week, into my art journal I go.
Today I am sharing with you a few pages from what has hit my desk in the last few days.


This one above is a heART piece.
I came across a clipping of a young friend's obituary floating within my supplies.
We all have these sort of items that we collect through our life journey to remind us about
special people, events, and celebrations of life and times.
Art journaling is the perfect avenue to use these important clippings and items from your life
and incorporating them into art that has a story and special meaning to you.


Even when you're dealing with life its also a perfect way to channel feelings. 






I was playing with this unfinished piece below yesterday
 using the new Kinder Kreations Eye stencil.
Hello my new balanced friend.
A little background work first with DWM Sky and Ocean and a Darkroom Door crackle stencil
(another fave - if you have noticed it throughout this blog).


more detail using a Darkroom Door background stamp and black Stazon ink.


and then the Kinder Kreations EYE stencil,
applied using a sponge and a little Dylusions black acrylic paint.



Heading back to this one today, to add a little detail and substance .


Thanks for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly Blog today, 
I'll be back next week with a new mixed media update.

Lisa xx


1 comment:

  1. HeART journalling and cathartic art are the best, love so much how you rock it with colour!

    ReplyDelete