Thursday 1 February 2018

She Is Authentic- With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, 
and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made with lots of painty goodness (Dina Wakley acrylic paints) and embellishments from the Pink Fresh Studio "Escape the ordinary" collection - all available in the  Scrapping Clearly Store.


I created my background on a sheet of white cardstock, first using a selection of Dina Wakley acrylic paints (Evergreen, Cheddar, Black, Ruby, Elephant).  


I used a spatula to swipe the paint across my page.  


Next I added some stamping with a fun Carabelle Studio stamp "scribbles in my journal" and black Archival ink.  


Lastly I added a Dyan Reaveleys Dylusions stencil - old school alpha and Faber Castell Whipped Spackle - I love the lightness of whipped spackle compared to texture paste! 


Once this was dry I clustered elements to the top left side - a layered tag, a stitched heart and gold wood veneers for the title. I also included some script velum from my stash. 
 

Under my photo I also added a section of script velum as well as a layered tag, fabric die cut and a stitched heart
 

These Pinkfresh Studio "Escape The Ordinary" chipboard stickers were perfect additions to my page - I just love these triangle shapes!


Lastly I added a few more leftover scraps from my craft desk and a "Shine On" elements cut from the Search paper  


Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx

3 comments: